Thursday, May 19, 2011

For What It's Worth...This could go one of two ways.

So, I came up with this only barely-original "bright idea" and we'll just have to see where it goes.  I find myself getting all fired up with opinions about this link or that article... and I thought perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea to give myself a forum other than Facebook in which to express my thoughts.  Feel free to jump on in here, the water is fine for a little discourse, banter, or devil's advocate.  Just understand that while I may have an opinion about something, it doesn't always mean I think I'm right...

I figure I'll either tell it like I see it, or become a huge chicken...back down... and discontinue this little project in shame.  Now, to search for my first topic... any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment